RADIOSURGERY / Gamma Knife Radiation procedure is recognized worldwide as the preferred treatment for brain tumors, arteriovenous malformations and brain dysfunctions such as trigeminal neuralgia. It is supported by over hundreds of peer reviewed research articles, primarily published in NEUROSURGERY journals.
Radiosurgery / Gamma Knife surgery represents a major advance in brain surgery and in the last couple of decades has changed the landscape within the field of neurosurgery. Its development has enhanced neurosurgical treatments offered to patients with BRAIN TUMORS and VASCULAR MALFORMATIONS by providing a safe, accurate and reliable treatment option.
Conditions for which the Radiosurgery / Gamma Knife is considered most EFFECTIVE are:
- Intracranial Tumors such as Acoustic Neuromas, Pituitary Adenomas, Pinealomas, Craniopharyngiomas, Meningiomas, Chordomas, Chondrosarcomas, Metastases and Glial tumors.
- Vascular malformations including Arteriovenous Malformations.
- Functional disorders such as Trigeminal Neuralgia and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Exclusively for the treatment of brain disorders.
- The lesion being treated receives a HIGH DOSE of Radiation with minimum risk to nearby tissue and structures.
- Patients experience little Discomfort.
- The absence of an incision eliminates the risk of Hemorrhage and Infection.
- Hospitalization is SHORT.
- Radiosurgery / Gamma Knife technology allows treatment of inoperable lesions. The procedure offers hope to patients who were formerly considered UNTREATABLE or at VERY HIGH RISK during open skull surgery.
To know more about Radiosurgery, please visit www.radiosurgeryindia.com
- Complimentary airport pick up/drop in a Cab
- Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay
- Investigations related to the surgery
- Treatment Procedure
- Room charges in hospital (for the specified period)
- O.T. charges
- Anesthesia charges
- Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay
- Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises
- Accommodation with all the facilities for a specified period