Hospitals under the network of Medsolin carries the most highest level of professional expertise and medical as well as surgical patient care for international patients looking to avail medical treatment in India.
Bones and Joints problems are the top treatment line mostly sought by internataional patients especially from continents like Africa, Middle East and CIS countries. The major surgical queries requested are of total knee replacements, total hip replacements, hip dysplasia repair, osteoarthritis of knee, joint replacements and shoulder repair surgery.The most common problem Arthritis is the inflammation of one or more joints causing pain and stiffness that can worse with age. Different types of arthritis exist each with different causes including wear and tear, infections and underlying diseases. Symptoms include pain, swelling, reduced range of motion and stiffness. Typical age is above 50 years of age in females and 55 in males. Hospital stay: A typical knee or total hip replacement surgery for unilateral or bilateral stay varies from 6 to 8 days which comes as package includes surgery cost, consumables, radiology, drugs during admission in the hospital, implants, room rent, food for patient and 1 attendant and physiotherapy sessions.
- Complimentary airport pick up/drop in a Cab
- Complimentary meals for one companion during hospital stay
- Investigations related to the surgery
- Treatment Procedure
- Room charges in hospital (for the specified period 3-9 days)
- Surgeon’s fees
- O.T. charges
- Anesthesia charges
- During the stay in the ICU, stay of attendants would be arranged.
- Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay
- Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises
- Accommodation with all the facilities for a specified period